12 Days of Halloween Day 2

Hi there crafty friends!  I am back today with Day 2 of  My 12 Days of Halloween series.  The card today is a bit simpler and traditional card style but I think it turned out very cute!


I started out with an A2 base from Pretty Pansy cardstock.  I then layered a piece of printed cardstock from the Fall Fest Prints pack.  I then layered another smaller piece of Pretty Pansy cardstock embossed with my Spooky Bold embossing folder.  I took a small piece of the Pretty Pansy cardstock and a print from the Fall Fest Prints pack and created a layered fishtail banner with them.  I popped this up with foam adhesive to the front of the card.  For the focal image, I stamped the Haunted Halloween stamp onto Whip Cream cardstock with Black Licorice True Color Fusion ink.  I fussy cut around the image and colored in the bat and the word "Happy" with my Journey Color Burst pencils.  I popped this up into the center of the card and lined the image with Journey Glaze to add some shine. Finally, I created a bow with Black Gingham Ribbon to the top of the card.  I hope you enjoy this spooky cute card.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments: