Get A Head Start On Christmas Challenge with Really Reasonable Ribbon


Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back to share a Christmas card inspiration that I made for the new challenge going on at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  We are challenging you to create a Christmas themed card with ribbon.


I created this cute card with a stamp set from Newton's Nook Designs called Newton's Holiday Mischief.  I colored the stamp with my Copic markers and cut it out with my Cross stitch rectangle STAX dies from MFT.  I matted it onto Black Licorice cardstock.  I matted several patterned papers onto black cardstock and adhered this to an A2 card base. I wrapped two ribbons from the November Ribbon Club Assortment (Funky Snowflakes on Emerald Grosgrain Ribbon and Delicate Stitched Satin Red) around the card front.  I popped up my image with foam tape and placed it onto the card.  I then created a triple loop bow from the same Red Satin ribbon with my Bow-It-All tool.  I attached that along the bottom right side of the card with the ribbon sash.  I finished the card with 3 glitter enamel dots from Doodlebug.  I hope you enjoy the card, and come join in the fun challenge.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments: